Birmingham Country Harvest is 3 days away
Checklist in process:
– Received confirmation and set up information – check
– Soap made – check, wrapping needs to happen on about 20 lbs of soap, but that is fun! we will rock it out.
– wire crochet done – check, just have to tag em and bag em
– Reblooming bags – oops, have lining and lables to sew into 6 bags, and working on one special one, that i need to put speed on to get done.
– Silk – have 6 to process, and press. We are so ready for this.
looking at pictures of our booth from last year, under the big circus tent reminded me of how much fun we had. We hope to see you at the event…. Dont let the rain deter you… pop on your boots, and your raincoat and come on out. There are amazing art, antiques, crafts, and food… hot meals at the church, wonderful pies and bakery… and the adventure of a community celebrating the autumn in wonderful ways.