Our schedule is brisk…..
Plans are completed and we are approaching the first weekend of many on the road. July through October are super busy time for us, between participating in art festivals, and producing our work in the studio. We have enjoyed a pause for two weeks to prepare for this schedule:
- July 26, 27 & 28 -Lakeside Ohio – The Lakeside Art Festival. Daily hours are 9am – 5pm. There is an entrance fee to come into Lakeside. For more details on lakeside here is their website: Lakeside Chataqua
- August 3 & 4 – Zainesville, Ohio – The Y-Bridge Festival, The festival is in their centennial park, as well as a portion of the bridge. This will be a first year for us at YBridge. I have been asked to demonstrate Silk Painting in my tent.
- August 10, 11 & 12 – Cambridge Ohio – The Salt Fork Art Festival. Located in Cambridge park, there are expected to be 60 artists, live music and great food. This is our second year at Salt Fork.
- August 17 – Cleveland, Ohio Third Friday at 78th Street Studio – Find us on the second floor in the studio of Jeff Dube and Alan Kradlak, which is #204. We are there every third friday of the year with an ample supply of soap and various goods.
- August 25-26 – York Pennsylvania – Yorkfest. Downtown York, surrounding the colonial courthouse and down the rails and trains that follow the coderus river are a wide selection of artists from the region. York is just south of Harrisburg PA.
- August 31 – Sept 1, 2 – Bath Ohio, Made in Ohio Festival – The historic village of Hale Farm comes to life with over 100 artists, musicians, and food vendors for the labor day weekend. You will find us on the village green right at the trailhead.
- Sept 9 – Berea, Ohio Berea Arts Festival – This is a 1 day festival located on front street in downtown Berea. There are over 100 artists, and this is our first year of this show.
- Sept 15 – 16 Cleveland – Tremont Art and Culture Festival in Lincoln Park will include over 70 artists, community interests, entertainment, and food. This is the 21st annual, and Steve and I have been a part of it since it began.
- October 5, 6, 7 – Franklin PA – Franklin Apple Festival is located just south of Meadville PA, and a short road trip from Cleveland. The entire town is engaged in this festival, with 300 artists, all sorts of apple focused events, antiques, music, food, and even shuttle service from the small airport should you decide to fly in. Its our first year doing this festival.
- October 13 – Lakeside, OH Lakeside/Marbelhead Lightohouse Festival – we Set up our tent in front of Idylwile Bed and Breakfast on Walnut Street in Lakeside. Scatted across lakeside, and at the lighthouse are events, artists and activities. Lots of food and fun
- October 14 – Woodmere, Ohio – TAA Wearable Art Market – this is a resurgence of the lovely Textile Art Alliance Boutiques of the past. and will be held in one of the open storefronts of Eaton Collection on Chagrin Road.
- December 1-2 Cleveland, Oh – Artcraft Holiday Open House – Our studio located at 2570 Superior will open with an addition of 70 other artists on our floor in addition to other studios in the building. Great holiday shopping opportunity.