Instructor: Barb Bloom
Social media is an important component of developing advertising, and interest in your art, your business, your life. In this class we will overview the following:
- Facebook – Making your own business page, utilizing Facebook events, How to maximize your presence and build a loyal following
- Instagram – Advertising your work through posting photos, and how to link them to post on facebook and twitter.
- Twitter – Keeping your following updated with live updates, photos, and events
- Periscope – This is a live video feed that you can send out to twitter followers. Ideal for sharing a teaching tip, or an event.
- Pinterest – How it works, and how it helps to drive traffic to you.
We will also briefly talk about:
- Establishing a blog – and resources for starting a free blog
- Developing your own web site
- Considering selling online – etsy, artfire, or your own site.