Instructor: Mary Urbas
About the instructor:
This is a 6 week course featuring the essentials of business for an artist. Mary brings her extensive knowledge of art as a business and a wealth of detail she learned through her career.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Establishing your goals, Establishing pricing
- Creating a professional image, business tools, jurors, and where to show your work
- Artist Statement, assemble a profile
- Researching , contacting and approaching galleries and selling your work
- Written and visual publicity, press releases, advertising, marketing and social media
This class is a 6 week class, occurring on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30pm
The class begins on September 25 and is a 6 week class, held on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30pm at Images in Bloom Studio (ArtCraft Building, 2530 Superior Ave #402, Cleveland, OH)
Click here to view Syllabus and Bio
Click below to register (through Images in Bloom Website)
Hand dyed silk scarves. The colorful patterns are created by a japanese technique known as Shibori, or bound resist. Patterns are created by stitching silk into small bundles, and applying the dye.
THIS CATEGORY IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION