Instructor: Mary Urbas
About the instructor:
This is a 6 week course featuring the essentials of business for an artist. Mary brings her extensive knowledge of art as a business and a wealth of detail she learned through her career.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Establishing your goals, Establishing pricing
- Creating a professional image, business tools, jurors, and where to show your work
- Artist Statement, assemble a profile
- Researching , contacting and approaching galleries and selling your work
- Written and visual publicity, press releases, advertising, marketing and social media
This class is a 6 week class, occurring on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30pm
The class begins on September 25 and is a 6 week class, held on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30pm at Images in Bloom Studio (ArtCraft Building, 2530 Superior Ave #402, Cleveland, OH)
Click here to view Syllabus and Bio
Click below to register (through Images in Bloom Website)
We display the unusual offerings, such Jewelweed Soap which is the remedy for Poison Ivy, and Pnk Himalayan Salt Soap, Our facial bars (French Green Clay for oily skin, and Avocado Mosture Bars for dry skin) along with our lotion bars and solid perfume offerings..