Staying healthy in a crazy time
I never lived through a pandemic before! That is something we can all say after living through 2020-2021…. so health is top of mind most of the time now. Just a little reminder that it is possible to stay healthy in this time. Here are a few things that will help you achieve that.
- Get enough sleep – sleep is the best way to restore and repair your body… Make a point of getting at least 6 hours of sleep a day and more if possible. From my research i have learned that we sleep in 90 minute cycles… so try to sleep in multiples of 90 minutes… Sleep researchers indicate that you can maximize your sleep by knowing these cycles of sleep, and wake more refreshed.
- Eat healthy – fortify yourself with lots of green leafy vegetables, and fruits. Fruit and vegetables are full of vitamins.
- Wash your hands frequently, and remain conscious that many health issues spread through hand contact with face.
- Cook meat thoroughly, especially chicken and pork.
- exercise, and choose activities that will keep you active.
- feed your mind with good information. Health is not just the body, but the mind.