What is next for Images?
Each Kit includes:
- 1 piece of silk, mesuring 15″ x 60″
- 1 pack unflavored dental floss
- 1 half sheet pan
- 1 pint size mason jar (for water)
Additional supplies include:
- 1 bottle of rubbing alcohol
- 1 large copper boiler
- 1 iron
- 1 ironing board
- 1 old quilt
- lots of newspaper
- tubes of metallic resist
And additional silk for those who want to try a second piece.
On the to do list before the class:
- final edits on class handouts
- post card with sources of supplies
It is a new venture for me. I have not taught the class for the full 6 hours…. but know we have wiggle room for the silk to dry, to work on the silk with resist, and to process and iron the pieces. I am eager to see what color choices the students will pick… and promise to post pictures.