Ohio Sauerkraut Festival
Well, i f you have been anywhere near our home and studio this week you know we are both busy little bees with all of the last minute details for the single biggest event we have ever done – The Ohio Sauerkraut Festival. Our strategy of getting ready and having everything ready to pack in the rental truck thursday is right on track. It is just a lot of little details to get done quickly, and a lot of using our time extremely wisely…….
So here are some fun facts about the Sauerkraut Festival:
- There are 450 artists – all juried very carefully by the Colombus Gift Mart people
- Artists are coming from 28 states, including Hawaii
- 5 music venues
- Over 75 food vendors
- Last year attendance was estimated at 450,000
- People travel from Columbus, Dayton and Cincinnati.
- This is the 44th annual
- Waynesville is 220 miles from Cleveland – Directly south on I 71 to Ohio 73
- Here is the map of Ohio –
As you can see from the map, Waynesville is right between Cincinnati and Columbus, and a suburb of Dayton. Its a great weekend and we have been watching the weather – it looks favorable right now.
Waynesville, here we come… excited for the adventure. This is the biggest adventure we have undertaken… but we are growing quite excited as the day to pack up approaches. We have all the details in place….
As a side note, if you are inclined to pray – would you pray that the second round of antibiotics will knock out that wicked ear infection that has come back